Ever been to a new place and wish that you had some insider information first? I have too and that’s why I made this guide.
Driving Going-to-the-Sun Road is an amazing experience and you should plan a whole day to do it. The thing is, most people just drive it straight through. Locals know that you need to make Logan Pass one of your first stops. They also know which stops need to be done earlier or later for better photos.
I wanted to get that information into your hands, so I methodically drove the road, stopping at every pullout, vantage, stop etc to make sure I had it right. Then I put together a fun and informative map with all the stops and labels. On the back of the map I put together a description of each stop so you could know what you were looking at.
Map features are:
- Recommended stops along Going-to-the-Sun Road
- Order of stops
- Descriptions of what you’re seeing
- Hand-drawn map featuring mountain shapes and buildings
- Printed on recyclable, synthetic paper to be waterproof and tear resistant
- Map folds out to 26″x18.5″